Lateral Replacement for Pro Series Plus Sand Filter (U-SX310HA)
All items are sold AS-IS and NO RETURNS will be accepted on these items. These items are sold directly from our returns/backstock and are NOT TESTED. Please feel free to reach out directly with any questions or comments about the condition of the items!
- Packaging is heavily damaged
- Minor scuffs on the item (as pictured below)
This Product Is Designed For Use In the Following Hayward Filter Models. Hayward ProSeries Plus Sand Filter Models S311SX, S311SXV, S360SX, S310T, and S360T. This is a single thread intended to replace a broken or damaged one.
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.