Caretaker RetroClean Installation Tool for Master Pools TurboClean (Stainless Steel)
This tool is designed to install and remove the Caretaker RetroClean Update for the Master Pools TurboClean. The tool is constructed of durable stainless steel and features large handles to easily twist the pop-up heads out of the floor. The removal pins are located on the underside of the tool, simply align the pins with the holes on the outer plate and twist a quarter turn to install and remove the cleaning heads.
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.