Setting the time on the Pentair SuperFlo VS
Welcome to another ePoolSchool from ePoolSupply! The purpose of this blog section is to help inform our customers on how to use their pool equipment smarter and safer. Today we will be discussing how to set the time on the Pentair SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump. Making sure your pump is set to the correct time will help you align your programming and scheduling and further maximize the monetary and energy savings! Let's dive in!
Efficiency & Power
The SuperFlo is a very efficient unit and as such doesn't need to run as much, as hard, or as often as other pumps on the market. At the end of the day, your savings will come from the pump running at a lower speed for longer periods of time. Having a proper schedule to clean, maintain and enjoy the pool is key and increases the energy savings. This thing practically pays for itself!
After connecting the SuperFlo to power, either 115v or 230v, your first step before programming will be to set the time. You’ll notice when you first lift the cover on the keypad, the clock will be flashing 12:00 am. A flashing clock is also an indication of a power loss so be sure to remember that for the future. The SuperFlo has a 24-hour memory which will remember the time and scheduling in the event of a power failure.
Setting the Time
- Lift the protective keypad cover.
- Press and hold the “Display” button for three seconds.
- After three seconds, you will be asked to choose between a twelve-hour format or a twenty-four-hour format (Military Time).
- Use the “+” and “-“ arrows on the keypad to cycle between the options.
- Once you’ve made your decision, use the “Display” button to confirm your selection.
- At this point, the menu will return to the flashing twelve o’clock.
- From here, use the “+” and “-“ arrows to adjust the time accordingly.
- If you press and hold the arrows, the time will increase at a faster rate the longer the button is held down.
- When you reach the correct time, press the “Display” button again.
Adjusting Screen Brightness
- After confirming the time, you’ll be prompted with a flashing “Scrn” indicator which will allow you to change the brightness display.
- Use the “+” and “-“ arrows to adjust the brightness and press the “Display” button to confirm
As you can see, setting the Time on the SuperFlo is really not that complicated. By making sure these settings are correct, you are ensuring that your pool will maintain its scheduling and continue to provide you with unprecedented water clarity. If you have any questions relating to the information found in this blog please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. Our team of pool professionals would be happy to help you out!