Here at ePoolSupply, we strive to get our customers the right product, the first time. Even though we aim for this, mistakes do happen. Therefore, we allow the following options:
All products are eligible for returns, or exchanges, up to 30 days from delivery.
All products are subject to manufacture warranty from day 1 up to when the warranty ends.
While many Pentair products are covered by a sixty- (60) day warranty, a select number of products qualify for extended warranty coverage. You can view the whole policy here.
Select Bundled Products: applies to purchases and qualified installation of a minimum of a pump and filter, and one or more of the following: heaters, heat pumps, control systems, automatic cleaners, lighting, salt chlorine generators or UV sterilizer**
*Note: Qualified Installer - Defined as a licensed professional who charges a fee for his services, and possesses a business license, contractor's license and/or resale permit. Common examples of a "qualified installer" include: Swimming Pool, Home Repair or Landscape Professional; Plumber or Electrician; General Contractor; Heating and Air Conditioning Specialist.
**Note: Bundled products - must be purchased on the same invoice and installed at the same time. If any product within a bundle is ineligible for the bundled warranty coverage, then all products within the same bundle will be disqualified from receiving the three (3) year extended warranty coverage for bundled products.
Trade Grade products must be purchased from a retail store (brick & mortar), pool builder or pool service company to receive a one-year, two-year or three-year warranty. If purchased online will only receive a sixty-day limited warranty. View the list of Trade Grade Products.
^Labor Costs are not covered outside of US/Canada
Exceptions that may result in denial of a warranty claim:
- Damage caused by careless handling, improper repackaging, or shipping.
- Damage due to misapplication, misuse, abuse or failure to operate equipment as specified in the owner's manual.
- Damage caused by failure to install products as specified in the owner's manual.
- Damage due to unauthorized product modifications or failure to use Pentair original replacement parts.
- Damage caused by negligence, or failure to properly maintain products as specified in the owner's manual.
- Damage caused by failure to maintain water chemistry in conformity with the standards of the swimming pool industry for any length of time.
- Damage caused by water freezing inside the product.
- Accidental damage, fire, acts of God, or other circumstances outside the control of Pentair.
- Please see warranty card for commercial exceptions.
Models Sold: 342001/011028: Backed by a 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty**
**When installed by an industry professional and the product has been registered through Pentair.
**If the item is "Self-Installed, Pentair will honor a 60-day warranty for PARTS ONLY/NO LABOR from point of purchase.
Fluidra Warranty (Zodiac/Polaris/Caretaker/Jandy):
Each Brand operated under the Fluidra umbrella has its own limited warranty. Please see each link below to find your specific warranty for each company.
Follow these steps to replace parts under warranty:
- Package and ship the parts, making sure you include the following
- Warranty certificate number
- Your complete name, address and phone number(s)
- Prepay the freight and ship the parts to
A&A Warranty Department
3750 West Indian School Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85019
Note: If you do not have your warranty number, you must first contact A&A
Customer Satisfaction at one of the following phone numbers for directions on
how to replace the parts.
(800) 851-8492 outside Arizona
(602) 256-6935 in Arizona
Out-of-warranty parts: You do not need to return out-of-warranty parts. You
may order replacement parts by calling A&A Customer Satisfaction on our toll-free line, (800) 851-8492 or (602) 256-6935 in Arizona, or by visiting our web
Please click on the link below to file for any warranty issues with Paramount:
Please click on the link below to file for any warranty issues with BlueSquare:
Please click on the link below to file for any warranty issues with Hayward: