Reliable protection for the products you love.
ePoolSupply.com has teamed up with Extend to offer our customers peace of mind for purchasing items from our website! Most products displayed on our website will now offer an Extend plan to ensure that the items you purchase from our manufacturers will be covered no matter what! Check out some of the information below on how simple and easy the Extend process can be!
Enjoy added peace of mind with an Extend protection plan. From a simple, stress-free claims process to quick repairs or replacements, we're here for you when the unexpected happens.
Adding Extend is easy.
When shopping for your favorite brands, look for Extend at checkout to add a protection plan.
1. Add Extend while you shop. Simply add a protection plan at checkout when shopping for millions of eligible products.
2. File a claim in minutes. If you have an issue with your product, easily file a claim in just a few clicks.
3. Enjoy your product!
When your claim is approved, get a quick repair or replacement.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns as we are happy to help!
Registration Link HERE.
Contact Link HERE.
While many Pentair products are covered by a sixty- (60) day warranty, a select number of products qualify for extended warranty coverage. You can view the whole policy here.
Select Bundled Products: applies to purchases and qualified installation of a minimum of a pump and filter, and one or more of the following: heaters, heat pumps, control systems, automatic cleaners, lighting, salt chlorine generators, or UV sterilizer**
*Note: Qualified Installer - Defined as a licensed professional who charges a fee for his services, and possesses a business license, contractor's license, and/or resale permit. Common examples of a "qualified installer" include Swimming Pool, Home Repair or Landscape Professional; Plumber or Electrician; General Contractor; Heating and Air Conditioning Specialist.
**Note: Bundled products - must be purchased on the same invoice and installed at the same time. If any product within a bundle is ineligible for the bundled warranty coverage, then all products within the same bundle will be disqualified from receiving the three (3) year extended warranty coverage for bundled products.
Trade Grade products must be purchased from a retail store (brick & mortar), pool builder, or pool service company to receive a one-year, two-year, or three-year warranty. If purchased online will only receive a sixty-day limited warranty. View the list of Trade Grade Products.
^Labor Costs are not covered outside of US/Canada
Exceptions that may result in denial of a warranty claim:
- Damage caused by careless handling, improper repackaging, or shipping.
- Damage due to misapplication, misuse, abuse, or failure to operate equipment as specified in the owner's manual.
- Damage caused by failure to install products as specified in the owner's manual.
- Damage due to unauthorized product modifications or failure to use Pentair's original replacement parts.
- Damage caused by negligence, or failure to maintain products as specified in the owner's manual properly.
- Damage caused by failure to maintain water chemistry in conformity with the standards of the swimming pool industry for any length of time.
- Damage caused by water freezing inside the product.
- Accidental damage, fire, acts of God, or other circumstances outside the control of Pentair.
- Please see the warranty card for commercial exceptions.
Models Sold: 342001/011028: Backed by a 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty**
**When installed by an industry professional and the product has been registered through Pentair.
**If the item is "Self-Installed, Pentair will honor a 60-day warranty for PARTS ONLY/NO LABOR from the point of purchase.
Contact Fluidra Here.
Each Brand operated under the Fluidra umbrella has its own limited warranty. Please see each link below to find your specific warranty for each company.
Contact A&A(Pentair In-Floor) Here.
Follow these steps to replace parts under warranty:
- Package and ship the parts, making sure you include the following
- Warranty certificate number
- Your complete name, address, and phone number(s)
- Prepay the freight and ship the parts to
A&A (Pentair In-Floor) Warranty Department
1502 E Buckeye Rd
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
Note: If you do not have your warranty number, you must first contact A&A (Pentair In-Floor)
Customer Satisfaction at one of the following phone numbers for directions on
how to replace the parts.
Out-of-warranty parts: You do not need to return out-of-warranty parts. You may order replacement parts by calling A&A (Pentair In-Floor) Customer Satisfaction on the toll-free line (800) 831-7133 or by visiting the website: pentair.com/infloor
Contact Paramount HERE.
Please click on the link below to file for any warranty issues with Paramount:
Contact BlueSquare Here.
Please click on the link below to file for any warranty issues with BlueSquare:
Contact Link Here.
Please click on the link below to file for any warranty issues with Hayward: