GreenStory Global Pool & Spa Filtration has licensed the rights to use the Clorox Pool & Spa brand for its complete line of universal pool filters with groundbreaking technology not seen in the pool and spa industry before. The product line includes replacement filters in sizes that fit most national brands. GreenStory Global Pool & Spa will launch Clorox Pool & Spa Filters in three levels of filtration – good, better, best – November 1 for nationwide distribution.
Our GreenStory Technology is unlike anything on the market today.
By adding a patented innovative compound, our products are capable of permanently removing free, emulsified, and dissolved hydrocarbons and other harmful organics in the water to significantly low levels.
This also allows your equipment and chemicals to do their job more effectively. As a result, the amount of chemicals needed to keep your pool and spa clear is cut drastically. Our certified technology does three important things to ensure cleaner, clearer water:
Removes heavy metals
Our Complete Product Line Includes:
Total Filtration Systems (multiple sizes for pools and spas)
Metal Monster Filling Filtration System
Cyanuric Acid (CYA) Remover Filters
Universal Replacement Filters for all major brands
Oil Grabber Skimmer Discs
For the last two years, there have been many articles, presentations, and studies that describe the issues from the concentration of heavy metals, organic compounds, and biologicals in pools and spas.
As water evaporates, the toxins concentrate and water quality declines.
We have proprietary technology that can address these issues, as well as the experience to service retail markets, filling the need with products new to the market.
Cool Pool Facts:
- The average pool or spa loses an average of 1/4" to 1/2" a day from normal use and evaporation, leading to 4 complete water fills per year. Because dangerous heavy metals, VOCs, and hydrocarbons do not evaporate, your pool could easily exceed safe drinking water levels set by the EPA, FDA, CDC and DEM as those toxins concentrate.
- The EPA warns that recreational water illnesses (RWIs) are caused by germs spread by swallowing, breathing in mists or aerosols of, or having contact with contaminated water in swimming pools, hot tubs, water parks, and water play areas.
- The CDC estimates that 1 in 9 hot tubs and 1 in 8 public pools should be closed immediately due to health ordinances.
- Your skin is the largest organ in your body and can absorb toxins.
- If your kids are like ours, they're probably drinking the pool water, whether it is on purpose or not.
Overall, we hope that you found the information in this blog useful and gives you a better idea of the directions you can go when it comes to water filtration. There are a variety of options for all shapes and sizes made specifically based on your pool needs. We believe the pool and spa industry is ever evolving in all the right ways and headed in a very positive direction. GreenStory Global and Clorox seem to be onto something that is in fact quite remarkable, and we are also excited to see where this might lead. From all of us here at ePoolSupply thank you for reading and keep on swimming!