Pentair Kreepy Krauly 13' Model and E-Z Vac Foot Pad (K12059)
The foot pad is a replacement part made by Pentair. It is manufactured with the same high-grade material as the original factory part. Making this a legitimate OEM product.
This foot pad was designed to aid in the suction power and maneuverability of this cleaner, while also being the base that connects and holds the flat seal in place. Both parts are the starting point in which the cleaner can agitate and pull dirt, debris, and other forms of mulch off the surface of your pool.
This foot pad has a yellowish clear finish to it and has an opening that goes through the center of it allowing the dirt and debris to travel through. Also, it is located on the bottom of the cleaner where it connects to the bottom of the main body motor housing. Making it both easy to identify as well as to remove when needing to be replaced. It will deteriorate over the length of time and use of cleaner along with the flat seal.
- Foot pad replacement kit
- Fits Pentair Kreepy Krauly automatic pool cleaner model 2000, 1994 through 1999
- Also Pentair Kreepy Kadet automatic pool cleaner
- Also compatible with Pentair Kreepy Krauly E-Z Vac automatic pool cleaner
- Measures 6-1/2-inch length by 7-inch width by 3/4-inch height
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.