What's up, fellow blog enthusiasts and ePoolSupply supporters. Back here with you all again to talk about a very cool and newer pool product that is on the market and able to be purchased today! Now, this is aimed at more of our local population here in Arizona, but this product can be purchased locally in your area while still qualifying for a warranty (Must be professionally Installed as well). We would also like you to keep in mind that self-installing this product will void the manufacturer’s warranty regardless of where you purchased it from because it is a TradeGrade Item. Today we will be discussing the Pentair FullFlo XF 620 Cartridge Filter (part #160448).
What is a Cartridge Filter?
A cartridge filter is a piece of tubular filtration equipment that can be used across various industries for an array of filtration requirements (In this case we are talking about pools duh!). A cartridge is encased within a housing or a casing and used to remove unwanted particles, pollutants, and chemicals from liquids. If you are looking for a highly efficient solution with the least amount of bacteria and debris left swimming around in your pool, the cartridge filter is your best solution. The cartridge filter can catch finer debris than a sand filter, those of which are 10-20 microns versus the 20-40 microns you would traditionally get from a sand filter.
Are you looking for a bigger, better filter or building a new pool?
May we suggest the FullFlo: Every product in the FullFloXF family of high-efficiency pool filters offers optimum ﬁltration efficiency, easy maintenance, and longer runs between cleanings. This means that even the largest and splashiest pools can be kept sparkling clear at a lower operating cost. The filters are easily accessible and can be rinsed clean with a garden hose making it pretty darn convenient (no back washing or D.E. mess involved). For an even deeper clean we would suggest the Bio-Dex M2000 Filter Cleaner. It can remove a variety of contaminants from filters such as scale, grease, rust, oil, and soil. You can apply the product directly to the filter or use it as a soaking agent.
- Superior ﬁltration removes even the tiniest particles for a sparkling-clean pool experience to achieve crystal-clear water.
- Enhanced internal design and balanced ﬂow enable 25% greater* energy efficiency and lower operating cost.
- Longer ﬁltration cycles extend periods between cleanings for low maintenance ownership.
- The four-cartridge design traps more dirt and extends the time between cleanings with 620 sq. ft. of filtration.
- Four easily removable, large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings.
- Full 2-1/2” x 3" bulkhead unions for improved hydraulic efficiency and easy piping installation.
- HiFlow Manual Air Relief for rapid air release.
- Conveniently located 2" drain for easy and complete draining.
Pentair has done an amazing job of offering an evolving portfolio of filters that create solutions for every pool regardless of its shape or size. We are so excited to see where this company will go in the future and how it will expand the horizons for every pool owner not just here in our great nation but around our beautiful planet. We hope you found this information in this blog to be useful and if you still have lingering questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly, we are just a call and a click away. Also, don't forget to check out the video below for more details and visuals. From all of us here at ePoolSupply thank you for reading along and keep on swimming!