Comparing Different Brands' Water Valves
It's time for another Fact Friday from ePoolSupply. Today we will break down the benefits of each major manufacturer's water valve gear modules. The information found below is purely for educational purposes. We strive to provide you with as much knowledge as possible, making it easier for you to maintain your pool and purchase items wisely. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly anytime!
- Large impeller, thick gears, and sturdy clips for longevity.
- Anti-Friction discs to extend the life of the cam.
- Industry grade plastic composite housing.
- Factory machined for a seamless fit & operation.
- Bubble wrap "sealed" kit ensures easy installation.
- Precision engineered engine assembly with pre-assembled gear train.
- Durable pistons for optimal pressure with ball bearings included for equal distribution.
- Fan blade style impeller to achieve ideal spin without increasing wear & tear.
- Fully sealed piston housing to keep dirt and debris out of the mechanism.
- Centralized intake for 100% water coverage on the impeller.
- No parts to take apart and replace (some may view this as a con).
- Module installs in five minutes or less.
Choosing a Module
In conclusion, each module has its own benefits. Water chemistry and usage play a huge factor in the life of each unit. As always, cost and ease-of-maintenance come into play as well. Obviously each module is designed to fit into a unique housing.
Use this guide as a reference sheet to determine the best valve to fit your current configuration and equipment demands. Our team is ready to tackle any questions you might have about water valves. Feel free to contact us directly and we'll be happy to assist you!