Polaris "Trade Grade" TR35P / TR36P Pressure Cleaner Float, Head, Black (A21)
The float, head is a replacement part made by Polaris. It is made from the same high-grade materials that were used for the original factory part. Making this a genuine OEM product.
This float head was designed to provide balance to the cleaner which ensures that the cleaner can perform its tasks in cleaning up the surface of your pool. Without this float head, the cleaner would not be able to climb the walls or steps and would be weighed down to the surface. This would ultimately reduce the range and cleaning abilities of these cleaners.
This part is black and sits atop on the backside of the feed pipe/timer blank assembly where it can provide the balance needed for the cleaner to perform. Great troubleshooting tip if the cleaner is weighed down or operating slower or abnormally could mean that the float head is leaking or compromised.
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
From our customers
frankly, if i had the option of 10 stars i would give them....-Google Review-