Caretaker 99 VinylCare Complete High Flow Cleaning Head (Carolina Blue)
**This head comes with a factory installed HIGH FLOW nozzle**
HIGH FLOW NOZZLES ARE GLUED INSIDE THE HEAD AND CANNOT BE REMOVED.
When dealing with older Caretaker heads, we always recommend the All Metal Tool!
Genuine Caretaker 99 pop up head replacement part. This is the new style cleaning head with low pressure spring ready for Variable Speed Pumps. This pop up head fits all Caretaker in floor pool cleaning systems.
Caretaker is now it's own brand but has in the past been under the branding of Polaris Caretaker, Jandy Caretaker, Zodiac Caretaker and Caretaker 99. All of these are now synonymous with the singular Caretaker brand.
Ordinary pools circulate water from surface inlets causing most sections to receive little or no circulation. Poor circulation results in the loss or uneven distribution of valuable chemicals, heat and water. It can also result in algae and bacteria growth. The Caretaker™ system prevents this by circulating clean water throughout your entire pool, optimizing the distribution of chemicals and heat.
The powerful Caretaker system will automatically rid your pool of debris, ensure it is always clean, and minimize the time required for maintenance, leaving you more time to enjoy your pool.
Saves Energy and Money
While a Caretaker system ensures a cleaner, healthier pool, it also uses less energy, chemicals, and equipment runtime, significantly reducing your annual maintenance costs.
Extends the Life of Pool Equipment
The Caretaker 99 Pop Up Head pool cleaning system saves wear and tear on your pool equipment, prolonging the life of your pump, filter, and heater.
What is included:
For Vinyl Liner Pools:
Pool liner must be in final position before installing collars and cleaning heads.
1. Press locking ring firmly into place in groove on collar fitting. > Installation Tip: Turn collar upside down and use as a tool to press ring into place.
2. Use a razor knife to cut liner inside the locking ring, leaving at least a ¼ in. (0.6 cm) edge around the ring perimeter.
3. Tighten the collar into the collar fitting, turning clockwise until the collar lip fits snugly against locking ring.
4. Insert the Metal Combination Tool into the collar and rotate clockwise until collar is firmly seated.
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.