FREE SHIPPING on Caretaker 99 VinylCare Complete High Flow Cleaning Head (Carolina Blue)
- Ordinary pools circulate water from surface inlets causing most sections to receive little or no circulation.
- Poor circulation results in the loss or uneven distribution of valuable chemicals, heat and water.
- It can also result in algae and bacteria growth.
- The Caretaker™ system prevents this by circulating clean water throughout your entire pool, optimizing the distribution of chemicals and heat.
- The powerful Caretaker system will automatically rid your pool of debris, ensure it is always clean, and minimize the time required for maintenance, leaving you more time to enjoy your pool.
Saves Energy and Money
- While a Caretaker system ensures a cleaner, healthier pool, it also uses less energy, chemicals, and equipment runtime, significantly reducing your annual maintenance costs.
- New Style with low pressure spring ready for Variable Speed Pumps
Extends the Life of Pool Equipment
- The Caretaker system saves wear and tear on your pool equipment, prolonging the life of your pump, filter, and heater.
What is included:
**This head comes with a factory installed HIGH FLOW nozzle**
For Vinyl Liner Pools:
Pool liner must be in final position before installing collars and cleaning heads.
1. Press locking ring firmly into place in groove on collar fitting. > Installation Tip: Turn collar upside down and use as a tool to press ring into place.
2. Use a razor knife to cut liner inside the locking ring, leaving at least a ¼ in. (0.6 cm) edge around the ring perimeter.
3. Tighten the collar into the collar fitting, turning clockwise until the collar lip fits snugly against locking ring.
4. Insert Metal Combination Tool (part #3-17-7) into collar and rotate clockwise until collar is firmly seated.