A&A Gamma Series 2 Adjustable Flow Cleaning Head - Dark Blue
Replace your older QuickClean, JetClean, & TurboClean Heads with newer technology! The A&A Gamma Series 2 is an upgraded version of the original A&A Style 2. Introduced mid-2012, the Gamma 2 utilizes a bigger locking tab to guarantee a seamless fit into your existing Style 2 Collars. Easily diagnose or install these pool cleaning heads with the A&A Style 2 Tool. A&A has also made some improvements to the spring which allows the head to pop up fully when the pump is running at lower RPMs; a big plus for anyone who has recently switched over to a Variable Speed pump!
New Feature: Four-in-one Adjustable Nozzle
Another new feature on the Gamma Series 2 Standard is the four-in-one Adjustable Nozzle which eliminates the need to choose between High Flow and Low Flow.
The flow rates are as follows:
- 1/4" Orifice rated at 6 GPM
- 3/8" Orifice rated at 12 GPM (This is the same size as the original "Low Flow")
- 7/16" Orifice rated at 18 GPM (This is the same size as the original "High Flow")
- 9/16" Orifice rated at 30 GPM
A&A has also released a Venturi version of the Gamma Series 2 which uses pinholes on the top of the head to draw in extra water and add a cleaning boost for those hard-to-reach areas. The Venturi option does not feature the Adjustable Nozzle however, they are suitable for any application in the pool. Click here to view the A&A Gamma 2 Venturi in Dark Blue.
ePoolSupply Troubleshooting Tip:
If the cleaning head keeps dislodging itself from the floor fitting, try 1 wrap of electrical tape around the locking tabs on the pop-up to help it grip the collar better.
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE
· All Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.