A&A Low Profile & Top Feed 1.5" T-Valve Assembly (Snap-In Style)
This Tsunami Valve Flap is one of the most important parts in any A&A Water Actuator Valve. This newer style flap is designed to snap into the appropriate cutouts located inside the valve housing unlike the older, messier, glue-in style. Installing the T-Valve is a SNAP! Once in place, the center pin extending from the flap is picked up by the Lower Cam to allow the pressurized water to escape through one of the five or six ports.
When it comes to removing the t-valve, we recommend a good pair of needle nose pliers to grab the entire flap down the center and pulling upward gently until the part unsnaps from the molded grooves in the valve housing.
This part is compatible with the following A&A Complete Water Actuator Valves:
- A&A Top Feed 1.5" 5-Port with QuikStop
- A&A Top Feed 1.5" 6-Port with QuikStop
- A&A Top Feed 1.5" 5-Port without Quikstop
- A&A Low Profile 1.5" 6-Port
- A&A QuikFresh 1.5" 3-Port
- A&A QuikFresh 1.5" 2-Port