A&A Low Profile & Top Feed 1.5" T-Valve Assembly (Snap-In Style)
This Tsunami Valve Flap is one of the most important parts in any A&A Water Actuator Valve. This newer style flap is designed to snap into the appropriate cutouts located inside the valve housing unlike the older, messier, glue-in style. Installing the T-Valve is a SNAP! Once in place, the center pin extending from the flap is picked up by the Lower Cam to allow the pressurized water to escape through one of the five or six ports.
When it comes to removing the t-valve, we recommend a good pair of needle nose pliers to grab the entire flap down the center and pulling upward gently until the part unsnaps from the molded grooves in the valve housing.
This part is compatible with the following A&A Complete Water Actuator Valves:
- A&A Top Feed 1.5" 5-Port with QuikStop
- A&A Top Feed 1.5" 6-Port with QuikStop
- A&A Top Feed 1.5" 5-Port without Quikstop
- A&A Low Profile 1.5" 6-Port
- A&A QuikFresh 1.5" 3-Port
- A&A QuikFresh 1.5" 2-Port
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE
· All Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.