PDR2 10" Drains No Sump (White) - Pentair In-Floor(A&A)
A&A Manufacturing is now Pentair In-Floor Cleaning & Circulation!
These retro-style drain covers are designed to replace the old flat-style Pentair In-Floor(A&A) drain covers that no longer meet the safety code. Converts a Non-VGB compliant Pentair In-Floor(A&A) Drain to a VGB-compliant design protecting you, your family, and or friends from the potential of getting stuck to the drain as the system operates. This particular set of 2 does not come with the sumps included.
Pentair In-Floor(A&A) PDR2 drain provides superior heavy debris removal and aids water circulation in your pool. The PDR2 is VGB/CPSC compliant and is specifically designed and engineered for debris removal. Its size makes it the perfect drain for areas with space limitations. The PDR2 provides superior heavy debris removal in the 10” class of drains available. Dual levels of protection provide the highest safety standards on the market. The PDR2 provides an excellent choice for deep-end pools or basins. Easy and flexible installation
- Easy and flexible installation
- Perfect for water feature basins and deep-end pools
- Two levels of protection
- Certified by NSF International
- Available with or without a sump
- Available in multiple colors
- Increased certified flow rating
Click HERE for more colors and options
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.