A&A Manufacturing QuikPure3 Orifice Check Valve Assembly (563401)
This product was designed to act as a safety feature (as are all check valves) as it does not allow the return of any water back to the QuickPure3 which would ultimately damage the unit and deem it inoperable. Now requiring the internals and or the full unit to be replaced and costing you a pretty penny.
For pool water that feels smooth to your skin, Pentair - A&A’s QuikPure3 eliminates contaminants in your pool, leaving you with purified water that is healthier for you and your family. That means no more harsh chlorine smell, red eyes, itchy skin, or discolored hair. Just clean, freshwater. The unpleasant odor that often resides in pools can be eliminated by oxidizing your pool’s water. This is caused by contaminants known as combined chlorines or chloramines, not the chlorine itself. Pentair - A&A’s QuikPure3 releases ozone into your pool, breaking down the contaminants and eliminating the smell and harshness of the chemicals. The ozone then reverts back to oxygen, producing clean, healthy water. Purifying your water with ozone reduces the number of chemicals needed to keep your pool clean, which is not only good for you but also for the environment.
- Up to 70% chemical cost savings annually
- Easy installation
- Convenient plug-in UV bulb
- No periodic maintenance required
- Dual Voltage (110v and/or 220v)
- Safety shut-off feature
- Available in 25,000 or 50,000-gallon capacity units
- 2-year limited warranty (provided for the complete unit only)
Direct replacement for these units
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE
· All Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.