HammerTech Solutions All Metal A&A Style 2 / Gamma Series 2 (G2) Tool
Designed to fit ALL A&A Style 2 pop-up heads. Also compatible with the A&A Gamma 2 Series! The anodized aluminum is meant to withstand most climates. This tool features the first-ever ALL-METAL Knuckle!
Easily adapts to your pool pole so you don't have to get in the water!
- Align the three pins with the corresponding holes on the cleaning head.
- Twist the cleaning head clockwise 1/4 turn to seat the pop up in the collar.
- Twist the cleaning head counter-clockwise 1/4 turn to remove it.
We highly recommend the Metal Tool for those stubborn, hard-to-remove cleaning heads.
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE
· All Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.