Pentair ETi 250 High-Efficiency Pool and Spa Heater (461112)
Efficiently heat up your pool for comfortable temperatures year-round with the ETi 250. With quick heat-up times and the durable TitanTough Direct-Fire Titanium, the toughest heat exchanger material, effectively warm up your pool. A great replacement for the MasterTemp High-Performance Heater, with the same plumbing alignments to effectively serve your backyard oasis needs. Say goodbye to those after-pool shivers and hello to a cozy and warm backyard spa.
Key features and benefits:
- Up to 96% thermal efficiency*. For every $1 of natural gas that’s piped into the heater, up to 96 cents go directly to heating your pool, ensuring optimal heating.
- The TitanTough™ Direct-Fire Titanium Heat Exchanger is resistant to corrosion and is the toughest heat exchanger ever built—for years of high-quality, trustworthy warmth.
- A variety of installation features, including multiple orientation options for gas line connection and easy-access keypad positioning.
- The ETi 250 is 250,000 BTUs (BTU is the quantity of heat needed to raise one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit). The higher the BTUs, the higher the heating power, and the faster your pool can heat up.
*The ETi 400 is 96% efficient. The ETi 250 is 94% efficient when operated on natural gas and is 96% efficient when operated on propane with available conversion kit.
3 FACTORS TO CONSIDER IN YOUR HEATING SOLUTION PURCHASE
Size of the heater. Pool heaters and heat pumps are sized based on their heating capacity, measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). A BTU is a measure of how much energy is required to heat 1 gallon of water by 1F. Most heat pumps can deliver between 100,000 – 150,000 BTUs depending on their size and most gas pool heaters are sized between 175,000 – 400,000 BTUs.
Geographic location, availability of gas, and electricity costs in your pool location are all factors in selecting a pool heater or heat pump. In general, heat pumps thrive in areas with mild to warm climates where electricity costs and low to moderate. Gas heaters aren’t heavily impacted by environmental conditions and can be a great option in cooler climates where gas prices are low to moderate.
Size and features of your pool. The size of your pool may dictate which system you need. We recommend working with your pool professional to identify the right pool heater for your backyard oasis. The ETi 250 is an ideal drop-in replacement for MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters, thanks to its identical plumbing alignment.
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.