Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend / Platinum Pressure Relief Valve - Grey (LL25PM)
The pressure relief valve is a replacement part made by Pentair. The same high-grade materials were used for the original factory part. Making this a genuine OEM product.
This pressure relief valve was designed so the pool water can flow from an auxiliary passage and out of the hose kit. It is also set to open at a predetermined set pressure to protect the other parts or equipment from being subjected to pressures that exceed their design limits.
This part is grey and can be found in the bottom center of the quick disconnect adapter which also sits on the end of the wall fitting that connects to the return line on the wall of your pool. Great troubleshooting tip if the cleaner is having issues operating you can check this valve or its surrounding parts for any wear or damage. They will need to be replaced to return the cleaner to its maximum capabilities. You can refer to the owner’s manual for further details or information regarding this matter.
- Pressure relief valve replacement
- Fits Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend automatic pool cleaner models LL505G and LL505GG
- Also fits Pentair Legend Platinum, Legend Platinum Truck Series automatic pool cleaner models LL105PM, LL105PMT
- Available in gray color
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.