Polaris Vac-Sweep 165 Pressure Side Cleaner (6-120-00)
The Polaris 165 was designed to operate with the pump and filtration systems that are found on pools with vinyl or fiberglass surfaces. It is powered by the pressure of clean water that returns to the pool via the pressure return line. This cleaner uses a patented jet sweep assembly that shoots water against the pool wall to loosen debris in those hard to reach places even if the bottom surface is uneven. The filter bag is easy to remove and captures debris before it can reach your pump basket or filter.
- Works best with pools that have vinyl or fiberglass and even pools that have an uneven bottom surfaces up to 8 feet deep
- Vacuums the bottom and sweeps the sides of the pool in about 3 hours or less
- Because the cleaner is powered by the pressure of clean water as it returns to your pool, this frees up both the skimmer and filter to eliminate contaminates
- The jet sweep assembly blows water against the pool walls to loosen up any dirt and debris in hard to reach places so it can then sweep it up into the easy use filter bag
- Installs in just a few short minutes