Polaris Vac-Sweep 180 Pressure Side Cleaner (F20)
The Polaris 180 pressure side pool cleaner can be quickly connected to a dedicated pressure line. This cleaner gets its power from a separate booster pump and is also suitable for all inground pools. It can scrub, sweep and vacuum all types of pool surfaces while trapping large debris like pebbles or leaves in its own filter bag. This is the original single-jet Polaris.
- Can sweep, scrub and vacuum the bottom steps and walls of any shape or size pool in 3 hours or less
- Largemouth opening on the bottom can pick up larger debris like acorns, leaves, and pebbles
- Works independently from the rest of your pool system by running off a separate booster pump
- Comes with a unique filter bag that removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your pool's filtration system
- Before installing the Polaris, make sure the pool filter is clean.
- New plumbing lines should be flushed out before installing the Polaris.
- The Polaris should not be used to remove plaster dust in new pools.
- Except when checking the wheel RPM, do not handle the Polaris while it is operating.
- Always remove the Polaris before swimmers enter the pool.
- Disconnect the Polaris from the pool wall when cleaning or backwashing the pool filter
- Always remove the Polaris from the pool before chemical shock treatments.
- After cleaning or backwashing, let the filtration system run for at least five minutes before re-connecting the Polaris.
Click HERE to purchase parts from the full cleaner parts list