Polaris Vac-Sweep 380/360 Tune-Up Kit (9-100-9010)
The tune-up kit is a bundle of replacement parts made by Polaris. The same high-grade materials were used to make the original factory parts. This makes them genuine OEM products that all our customers can trust.
This tune-up kit was designed to replace most of the main components that are required for the cleaner to operate effectively. These parts are what help provide the cleaner the power and ability to suck and pull dirt, debris, and other forms of mulch with speed and precision leaving behind a crystal-clear look in its path.
This is a list of all the parts and part numbers that are included in this kit:
- All-Purpose Bag (9-100-1014)
- Housing, Turbine Upper (9-100-1152)
- Hub Cap (9-100-1114)
- E-Clip, Stainless Steel (9-100-5107)
- Ball Bearing (9-100-1108)
- Tire, Max Trax (C10)
- Wheel, Double-Side (9-100-1008)
- Belt Kit, Small and Large (9-100-1017)
- Shield, Bearing (9-100-7011)
- Axle Block Kit (front and rear) (9-100-1139)
- Trans Pulley/Drive Shaft Assembly (9-100-1007)
- Drive Train Gear Kit w/ Turbine Bearing (9-100-1132)
- Wheel, Single-Side (9-100-1116)
- Hose Clamp for WMS (9-100-7170)
- Sweep Hose Scrubber (9-100-3105)
- O-ring, Feed Pipe Assy (9-100-5132)
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE
· All Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.