Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend / Platinum Pressure Gauge (15060-0000T)
The pressure gauge is a replacement part that was made by Pentair. The same high-quality materials were used to manufacture the original factory part. Making this a genuine OEM product.
The pressure stick was created to check and adjust the pressure created by the booster pump and flirtation system in your pool. The ideal amount of pressurized water that you want coming out of the dedicated return line should read around 25 gallons per minute off the pressure gauge (NOT included with the pressure stick purchase). If it’s any higher or lower, the cleaner simply will not run effectively. The only way to adjust this pressure is by doing so from the filtration system itself.
This part looks exactly like the ones you may have on top of the filter for your pool system and read the same way as well. This item is sold separately from the pressure stick which you need to apply to the end of the cleaner’s hose assembly that meets the cleaner itself. From there you can now test the line with the pressure stick and pressure gauge and adjust it accordingly from your pool filtration system.
Pressure Gauge for the following Pentair and Sta-Rite Products:
- Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend LL105 Pool Cleaners
- Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend LL505G and LL505GG Pool Cleaners
- Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend Platinum LL105PM, LL105PMT Pool Cleaners
- Sta-Rite Posi-Clear Cartridge Filters
- Sta-Rite System:2 Modular Media Filters
Works with these cleaners:
ALL SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE - Some restrictions apply
· Most Orders Ship Free "Standard" To USA Domestic Mailing Addresses.
· We proudly ship with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and OnTrac. ***
· Certain items may be upgraded for shipping…ON US!
· Orders above $300 could be required to have signature confirmation
· All Pool Pumps and Pool Vacuums WILL require a signature upon delivery
· Some Expedited Shipping will incur additional handling time if Pre-Order status is displayed ****
***Shipping Carrier is determined upon delivery speed needed for each order. Paid Expedited Shipping will be shipped at the speed requested but Carriers are subject to change without notice.
**** Handling time varies with inventory and availability. Please reach out with any questions or concerns regarding the inventory of your item.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping is NOT GUARANTEED. Displayed transit times are estimates and not Guarantees.
Expedited Shipping via FedEx/UPS: Monday-Friday before 1:00 PM Arizona Time
We do NOT allow changes in address with Carriers after items are shipped.
Weekend deliveries are the future, and we are striving to meet all the needs of our customers. However, the carriers are attempting on rolling the processes on certain zip codes throughout the mainland 48 states only. Restrictions do apply.
Standard and expedited shipping methods through all carriers cannot guarantee Saturday deliveries due to restrictions to certain carrier zoning.